Política de privacidad
Hulleman Trucks BV, located in Marknesse, the Netherlands, is the controller for the processing of company details and personal data, as described in this privacy statement.
Hulleman Trucks BV
D.P.A. Weeversstraat 2
8316 GG Marknesse
Personal data and company data that we process
Hulleman Trucks processes your company and personal data when you use our services and/or when you provide us with these data. These are the personal data that we process:
- First name, last name and company name;
- E-mail address, which we record in a digital customer file after you have given your consent;
- Telephone number;
- Other personal data you actively provide us with, for example when you create a profile on our website, in your correspondence with us, and by phone;
- Data about your activities on our website;
- Data about your web surfing behaviour;
- Relevant information about your organisation, business requests and purchased products and/or services;
- Documents with contact details of customers when signed by the customer.
Special and/or sensitive company and personal data that we process
Our website and/or service do not aim to collect data about website visitors below the age of 16 years. Unless consent is given or authorised by a holder of parental responsibility over the child. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is aged 16 or over. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to avoid the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a child below the age of 16 without permission, please contact us through hulleman.com and we will remove these data.
The purposes for which we process company and personal data
Hulleman Trucks processes your company and personal data for the following purposes:
- Making an appointment;
- Making a business proposal;
- Sending mailings and WhatsApp messages;
- Calling or e-mailing you if this is necessary to perform our services;
- Informing you about changes to our services and products;
- Delivering goods and services to you;
- To analyse your surfing behaviour on the website with the purpose to improve our website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences;
- To target advertising towards your interests.
How long we store your company and personal data
We store company and personal data as long as we deem necessary. For more detailed information please read the FAQ on the website or contact us for specific information.
Sharing company and personal data with third parties
Hulleman Trucks will transfer your company and personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement and to meet a statutory obligation.
We make data processing agreements with companies that process your data, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your personal data. Hulleman Trucks is the controller for this processing of your data. We only do this with your explicit consent.
- IMAGO (hosting + marketing)
- Google (website statistics and advertising)
- Facebook (advertising)
- Hotjar (website analyse)
- WhatsApp (online chat)
- Other analysis and marketing tools in the website
Cookies, or other technologies with similar functionality we use
You can opt out of cookies by configuring your internet browser to no longer store cookies. You can also remove previously stored information from your browser settings.
This is an overview of the cookies:
- Cookie(s): Google
- Cookie(s): Facebook
- Cookie(s): Hotjar
- Cookie(s): Other cookies in the Hulleman.com PHP application
Accessing, adjusting or erasing data
You have the right to access and adjust your company and personal data, or to have these erased. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to have your personal data processed, to object to the processing of your company and personal data by Hulleman Trucks, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you may request us to provide you or another designated organisation with any company and personal data we have of you in a commonly used and machine-readable format. You can send a request for access, adjustment or removal of your data, to receive your company and personal data, to withdraw your permission, or to object to the processing of your company and personal data to email@example.com. To be able to verify your identity, please include a copy of your identification document. Black out your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (CSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks at the latest. Hulleman Trucks would also like to point out that you can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Please follow this link for more information on this: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure your company and personal data
Hulleman Trucks cares for the security of your personal data, and takes the appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, improper disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you think your personal data are not secured well enough, or if there are signs of misuse, please contact our customer care department or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.